- Ergonomics – 7 degree wrist offset angle, secure feel, a natural grip angle
- Hand Placement – Proper grip distance, joint stress reduction
- Comfort – Soft rubber feel, Vibration dampening, anti-fatigue
- Carbon high strength to weight ratio shaft
- Compression molded fiberglass blades
- LeverLock ferrule system for infinite blade angle options
The Premier Zephyr is a low angle paddle that will deliver optimal performance for any kayaker. The advanced blade design is constructed using NASA grade tri-axial weave fiberglass to promote strength, durability and ease of use. With our Advantage Grip Technology, the Premier Zephyr now comes with all the benefits of bent shaft technology in straight shaft construction. The Premier Zephyr comes with our LeverLock technology offering infinite blade angle options with simple operation. The Premier Zephyr is available in lengths from 220cm to 235cm in increments of 5cm.